Help Make It Happen!
We are looking for individuals, churches, businesses, organizations
and clubs that would be willing to be long-term players.
• Sponsor an element in our ultra inclusive Oasis Adventure splash pad experience
• Sponsor a portion of perhaps the world's most disabilities inclusive bathhouse
• Provide in-kind services or materials
• Sponsor the operation by contributing to the endowment fund
• Volunteer to help with special needs camps
Become a Sponsor!
You can have your name be forever remembered by sponsoring a piece of StirringWaters. You will be a hero to people with disabilities who will be able to enjoy the experience along with everyone else. You or your business will be forever known for its caring spirit and willingness to provide joy to all people.
• 6"x6" Laser Engraved Tile -- $1K
• 12"x12" Laser Engraved Tile -- $5K
• Have a named feature in Oasis Adventure -- $25K
• Have a named feature on Evie's Island -- $50
...And many, many more opportunities!
Just $25 a Month Makes YOU a Buddy!
Every camper knows you need a Buddy. If you have disabilities then having a Buddy is even more critical. You can help a person with disabilities to get off the deck and into the fun by being a Buddy. Buddies are faithful supporters who are there day in and day out by donating consistently to not only build StirringWaters but also to keeping it going.
Look Who's Helping to Make It Happen!
Jill McGaffigan with Jill's Incredible Journey is coordinating the effort to create Evie's Island complete with a therapy trail themed after a hike on the Appalachian Trail. Join her in person or in spirit on her 2200 mile hike in 2021.
Jolee Martin, Founder and CEO of Multi Axis Manufacturing is coordinating the effort to create The Includer! The world's most inclusive slide where even a person who is quadriplegic will be able to have a safe and exhilarating experience.
Write us a message
[contact-form-7 id="60" title="Contact form"]